Monday, September 28, 2009

A day in the Life: Moving Style (and Congratulations!)

Well it's 12:01 AM and I'm a minute late wishing Erin and Steven a happy anniversary! :( I feel bad... it's the thought that counts, right?! Today's been an awesomely crazy day. It started with a family session for Michelle and Brian (fun!), and they gave us a bottle of wine as a tip... which we greatly appreciate and will certainly drink tomorrow night. We have reason to celebrate after all, as we'll be moved into our new place! This is especially awesome because our new home-office is huge... well at least compared to the one we've had! No more bumping into each other 5 times a day!

We also have reason to celebrate because one of our best friends Dave got engaged today!!! And I had the lovely honor of photographing it (poor Adam stayed home and packed). It was definitely one of the best days of Dave and Amanda's lives, and one of the best days of mine too because I'm so happy that my best bud found The One! Dave called Adam right after and asked him to be his best man, and then passed the phone to me so I could fake ask him (I'll never live it down that I spoiled the man-bonding moment of Adam asking Dave to be his when I said that he had to make our destination wedding because he's our best man... oops!). More on the proposal later (when I post photos)! :)

In the meantime, we'll be packing the rest of the night and hopefully catch a wink or two before the movers are here at 8 AM... HOPEFULLY! We haven't had any time to pack in the midst of wedding season, so here we are scrambling. And on the subject of packing, thanks SO much to Susie & Brian and Sam for coming over on Friday night to help us pack! We wouldn't be where and who we are in life without such wonderful friends!

Anyhoo, have a great night / morning!

Hugs,
~Miranda & Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment