Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Operation: Love ReUnited ~ Aspen, Madison & Sydney

Last week I had the best time photographing Aspen and her two girls, Madison and Sydney... little girls with big personalities.

We donated this session to the family through our involvement with Operation: Love ReUnited, and will be sending a book of photos to her husband overseas (who has been deployed for the last year-and-a-half). Our way of saying "thank you" to the men and women who serve our country...

Here are some of our favorite photos from their session :)

















I can't take credit for this shot of Madison with the flag... it was her idea to hold it while standing on the rock :)



I love these photos of Sydney wearing her dad's boots. Seeing her try to walk in them was so cute and absolutely hilarious! :) I also got some shots of the three ladies, each wearing a different part of his uniform...

























Madison was quite the conversationalist, and so good in front of the camera! She was so sweet, too, when she asked me to come over and swim with her :)





Thanks, Aspen (and Madison and Sydney) for such a fun shoot! I can't wait for your husband to receive the photos! :)
~Miranda

"The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense."

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! I think that's awesome that you're donating your time to this project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the picture with their feet and his boots! Seriously gave me shivers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, daddy is going to looooooove these. What a beautiful family. I am truly touched by you donating this great gift to a family who more than deserve it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete