Monday, June 08, 2009

Unbridaled Session ~ Robin & Justin, Punta Cana

Not only did Amy (of Ardent Photography) and I photograph Robin and Justin's wedding, but we also had a blast photographing their "Trash-the-Dress" session, or what Adam and I call "Unbridaled Session" (because your dress doesn't actually get trashed).

It was a whole day of ocean fun- earlier in the day, Amy and I took a glass-bottom boat to the coral reef for some snorkeling, and then in the evening shot their session :) Here are a few of my favorites...











Here's an awesome shot Amy took of me while I was getting the shot below this one. I was waiting for a nice wave and got what I asked for when a huge wave came crashing in, soaking me to my shoulders! I got the shot, then raised my arms to protect my camera (aka, my baby ;) Not the first time I got soaked while shooting, and definitely not the last- I love that stuff!







Adam and I would love to shoot an Unbridaled Session at a carnival or festival. Any takers? Any other fun or unique places you can think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment