Monday, July 20, 2009

Giving Back: Generations Sessions continued...

On Father's Day, I had the pleasure of continuing our Generations Session volunteer work, this time with Harmony of Brentwood Park in Franklin, WI. Since I shot directly after their Father's Day brunch and a lot of people wanted photos, we didn't get to do full sessions, but it was still very special. It's such a great feeling taking family photos, especially when they haven't had a good photo (or any photo) taken in quite some time. We received such gratitude, and it really meant a lot to us :) One of our favorite photos from the day is below, a mother and her two daughters sharing a fun moment...



Sadly, we were informed yesterday that one of the Fathers who I photographed just passed away. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet him, and give his family a nice family heirloom. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

~Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment