Thursday, February 26, 2009

Engagement Session, A Vegas Valentine's Day ~ Mandy & Jared

While in Vegas for the WPPI Convention, I gave myself a break from classes for a bit (sorry, Adam) to go shoot with a fellow photographer, Brandon, who owns Gresham Photography with his wife in Alabama. Brandon and I had the privilege of photographing an engagement session for Las Vegas natives Mandy and Jared... who are one of the cutest couples ever :)

They were so in love, and completely didn't mind smooching in the midst of large Vegas Valentine's Day crowds on a Saturday evening on the strip. Mandy wasn't even phased by a mega blister from her adorable shoes (worth every penny and every pain!). One of the really fun parts of our job is seeing couples like Mandy and Jared who can be surrounded by chaos and only notice each other... it's so refreshing :)

We were also accompanied by two aspiring photographers who observed Brandon and I shoot. I can tell by their passion, inquisitive natures, and warm personalities that they'll definitely make it.

Anyhoo, here are a few of my fav's! Hope you enjoy...











No comments:

Post a Comment