Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter Fun :)

When not dealing with driving conditions, shoveling, or de-icing winter can be absolutely gorgeous! Adam and I went for walk the other day with our cameras and marveled at the beauty...

Not five minutes into our walk, I tipped over :) The ground was uneven, and what was six inches of snow was suddenly a foot and a half. Since I didn't hurt myself (or the camera), it was hilarious! Adam thoroughly enjoyed making fun of me!





















Here's me eating the snow :)



After hiking / shooting, we went sledding! Not too much later, Adam's sled shattered half way down the hill and the park kids could not stop laughing (and neither could I :)



Happy winter!

Talk to you soon.
~Miranda & Adam

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious!! I had to chuckle out loud.. what a great story! It makes me want to go sledding too now.

    ReplyDelete