Sunday, February 14, 2010

Evan (3 Months) & Fam | Milwaukee Family Photographer



Evan is such an awesome addition to the fam! Look how much personality he has! I think he should get into modeling (though I'm biased since I'm his Auntie :) It's so heartwarming, too, watching how his sisters embrace him. They're always stealing kisses and baby-talking him. They also ask to go hang out in his crib with him! So sweet...

For his 3-month session, we photographed in their Milwaukee home. At the end of this post are a few photos I took while we were hanging out at the Domes, too.

Keep an eye out for my favorite photo... the b+w one of Evan lying on his tummy in his birthday suite. His expression melts my heart!



































This series (above) of Ava doing some impromptu vogue-ing cracks me up!!! She definitely has a future in the Arts! :)

Hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day!

xo

~Miranda (& Adam)

P.S. Congratulations to Megan & Adam and Jessica & Andy, who had babies this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment