Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Summer, Family & Baby (Boy!) Bump

I always love photographing my nieces :D (and you, too, April and Michael)! This time was even more exciting because I got to photograph my future nephew, too! ... or as Ava, my oldest niece, calls him, "her baby, Guinea Pig." Adam came along, not to shoot with me this time, but to play with the girls so I could get some maternity photos here and there throughout our session. Here are some of our favs...

Ava and Grace are girly-girls to the core. Here they are admiring each other's anklets... :)





































It's... Super Baby!!! ;)

















Looking forward to our new nephew next month!!!

Love,
Miranda & Adam

----------

Like what you see on our blog and website? We'd love if you showed your support by voting for us on WISN's A-List! Just click here :)



Thanks much!
~Miranda & Adam

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Double maternity shot! Laughed my socks off. Good one. Adorable nieces!

    ReplyDelete