Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brittany & Charonda ~ College Grads!

I had SO much fun hanging out with Brittany and Charonda on Sunday! They're best friends who met while attending UW-Whitewater. These super smart sexy ladies are graduating this May, and what better way to pay tribute to their accomplishments and their friendship than some awesomely fun photos?!

Between their great sense of humor, sparkling personalities... and a few tricks they picked up from America's Next Top Model, I was so inspired while shooting them. Here are a few of my favs:

Congrats, gals, and best of luck in Grad School!!! Say hi to your moms for me :)

~Miranda














1 comment:

  1. Miranda!

    The pictures are wonderful... I like all of them but I have a few favs myself! =) Thank you so much for working with us, we really enjoyed our time with you and I am excited to see the rest of the pictures...=)

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete